I have a pretty big crush on Nutiva’s Coconut Manna at the moment. I know I’m late to the party, but this stuff is amazing. I recently bought and froze a bunch of organic strawberries that were on sale and I was craving a rich, coconut berry smoothie. The Coconut Manna is such a great alternative to nut butter or other thickener & pairs perfectly with the slight sweetness of berries.
STRAWBERRY COCONUT SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup nut milk (I used cashew in this one)
- 5-6 frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Nutiva Coconut Manna
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 2 dates (optional) shredded coconut for garnish (optional)
- Combine nut milk, frozen strawberries, coconut manna, chia seed and optional dates in high-powered blender like the Vitamix S30 personal blender.
- Blend on high until ingredients are well combined.
- Top with optional shredded coconut