Bonjour from France!
Since the streets of Paris are calling my name, I won’t take too much time providing an explanation for this recipe. However, this smoothie has become one of my absolute favorite afternoon treats. Coffee is not something I have every morning anymore. Instead, I use Dandy Blend which is a lot better for my digestion, gut health and hormonal health. However, I find that having some cold brew in the afternoon once in a while is perfectly okay, especially when I have it within the context of this smoothie. I find the protein and fat helps me digest everything better.
Because I am so obsessed with this Paleo Dairy Free Protein Frappe, I wanted to give you all the opportunity to win all of the delicious ingredients!
You must be located within the US to be eligible to enter and the giveaway ends Wednesday at 6pm Pacific! (Scroll down past the recipe for the giveaway)
- 1½ cup almond milk (I use New Barn)
- ½ cup cold brew coffee (I use Chameleon Cold Brew)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use Rootz)
- 2 tabelspoons coconut butter (I use Nikki's)
- 1 frozen banana
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until fully combined and frothy.