I’m such a big fan of easy, nutrient-dense desserts. This Paleo Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Fudge is just that. Naturally colored with Love Beets Organic Beet Juice, it is a delicious and simple dessert that would make a great addition to any holiday party.
While most fudge isn’t dairy free, this one is! It’s also gluten free and paleo friendly!
- Add all ingredients other than chocolate chips to a sauce pan and warm on medium low, stirring frequently until coconut butter is fully melted and ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into a 3x5 or 5x5 baking dish.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place in the refrigerator and cool until fudge is hardened.
- Keep in the fridge until you're ready to eat.
- This fudge is best at room temperature so take it out of the fridge an hour or so before you're ready to eat it.