It’s hard to believe, but September has almost come to an end! I’ve spent an absolutely AMAZING several weeks in both Hawaii and Europe (where I am now), so September have definitely flown by for me. As amazing as the past month has been, I small part of my is excited to go home, get back to our routine and most of all, get into fall-mode!
Okay, so maaaaaybe it doesn’t really get “cold” until November in San Diego, but still, that doesn’t mean we don’t love pumpkin-madness and seasonal recipes.
Stay tuned for a bunch of new fall recipes in the next few months. In the meantime, here are my 10 Best Paleo Fall Recipes from last year. Enjoy!
- 1 SPICED CARROT CARDAMOM MUFFINS
- 2 DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN CHIA PUDDING WITH PRALINE TOPPING
- 3 GARLIC BASIL ROASTED CHICKEN WITH SQUASH
- 4 DAIRY-FREE PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE
- 5 SLOW-COOKER BEEF BRISKET WITH TOMATOES AND ONIONS
- 6 CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN ALMOND BUTTER CUPS
- 7 PALEO GINGER SPICED CRANBERRY SAUCE
- 8 PALEO SWEET POTATO ORANGE CUPS
- 9 ROASTED ROSEMARY WINTER SQUASH AND ROOT VEGETABLES
- 10 PALEO MARBLED CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN PIE