Anya Kaats is a certified Holistic Health Coach, Blogger and Marketer who has worked in the natural products industry for her entire professional career. With extensive experience at both the retail and brand level, Anya has lead marketing teams at Whole Foods Market and at startups such as Brad’s Raw Foods, Mamma Chia, and Suja Juice, helping each to grow into nationally distributed, multimillion dollar brands.
In early 2015, Anya founded Anya’s Eats as an outlet for sharing her passion about health and nutrition and to help foster the growth of small, mission-focused brands in the natural products space.
Unlike most bloggers who work with with brands exclusively on sponsored content or marketers without a public-facing image, Anya uniquely straddles both worlds. Brands will benefit from informed & strategic content to use as their own with the added bonus of promotion on the Anya’s Eats blog and social channels.
Anya brings a fresh, creative approach to building and advancing what she believes to be the brands of the future.
- Content Development & Strategy: Anya produces disruptive, creative content tailored specifically for your brand to support overarching brand development and targeted marketing campaigns. Content can be created behind the scenes for your brand to use as their own or credited to Anya’s Eats. In addition to content development, Anya is also available to work with your team on overarching content strategy.
- Sponsored Content: Interested in working with Anya exclusively on sponsored content? You can download her media kit here for opportunities like sponsored blog posts, social media shoutouts, giveaways, etc.
- Trade Show Management: Having planned and organized dozens of trade shows nationwide, Anya offers full service trade show management from booth design and staffing to on-site coordination and overall show strategy.
- Brand Development Intensive: In person 2-3 day marketing crash course to establish your brand’s key differentiators and identify an initial strategy for accelerated growth and brand awareness.
Clients & Experience:
Recognition & Press:
- Featured on The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast: The Power of Creating a Versatile Skill Set
- Featured Speaker at Shift Con 2016: How to Build and Monetize Your Email Newsletter
- Featured LiveStream Lounge guest at Project NOSH LA 2015 (Watch the interview)
- Featured Panelist at Facebook’s Boost Your Business: San Diego 2015
- Expert & Contributor for BevNet and Project Nosh Food & Beverage University
- Named “Industry Superstar” by The Produce News
- “How to Stand Out in a Saturated Market” – Brandfolder
- Suja Juice wins “Best New Exhibitor” for outstanding booth design at PMA Fresh Summit 2014
- “How Suja is Beating Larger Fruit Juice Brands in Social Media Engagement” – iMedia Connection
- “How to Identify and Retain Loyal Instagram Fans” – Curalate
Are you interested in working with Anya’s Eats to grow your natural products brand? Please contact me for more information!