This delicious and simple side dish has been in heavy rotation for years now…
With only a few ingredients, but jam-packed with nutrition, these Garlicky Greens make a fantastic side to accompany any meat, fish or chicken dish. Plus, they’re also great inside an omelet.
I’m going to be honest… I use 2 cloves of garlic in this dish. But I really like garlic. If you do too, go for it. It not, stick with just 1 clove.
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (i used the last of my Kasandrinos sample from Paleofx)
- pinch of salt, or to taste
- Heat stainless steel pan over medium high heat and add oil
- After 30 seconds, add greens and sauté until wilted
- Push wilted greens to the edges of the pan to create a space in the center
- Add a touch more oil and diced garlic to the center of the pan and add a pinch of salt
- Gently move garlic in pan for about 30 seconds, before it starts to brown
- Mix garlic with greens and remove pan from heat
- Serve hot